Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm just having a really tough time with everything now.  I know that's pretty vague, but I'm just so overwhelmed with life.  I can't push out of my mind everything that's happened recently and it just hurts so badly.  I don't care about myself being hurt, that's the last thing I worry about, I care about other people being hurt and me not being able to do anything about it or help them.  It's the worst feeling in the world and I feel like such an awful person.

"whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes."

Can you return the favor.  Please?  I just want things to be back to normal.

Keep the countdown going...

1 comment:

Boots said...

jenjen you know that i will always be here for you..i am just a phone call away jenjen...we will get throught this someday and somehow we are strong ppl..be strong for the one we love...we are going to have our ups and downs but we will make it out ok we always have.